The Coalition is back, and it’s bigger and better than ever! With two new sizes (153 cm and 157 cm) both featuring an additional 5th insert for those ultra progressive riders looking to slide things in a little tighter for the ULTIMATE park steeze. Chined rails increase the boards durability and allow it to slide rougher surfaces without damaging the rails, and the medium-soft flex delivers the perfect combo of press-ability and rebound. “It’s the hottest butter knife in the kitchen,” says the Coalition Crew. These guys have taken park riding to new heights over the past few seasons, and the affinity for their boards has spread like wildfire ever since.
- Additional 5th Insert (sizes 153cm & 157cm only) Available exclusively on the 153 cm and 157 cm Coalition boards, this additional stance option brings the boots in even closer, because they told us “it would be RAD”. So grab a longer board, slam the boots to the middle, and feel the effect of the latest trend in wakeboarding.
- Chined Rails. The toe and heel edges of the board are raised up approximately 4-5 mm creates a small buffer zone between the edges of your board and uneven rail surfaces, helping protect your edges from less than smooth obstacle surfaces.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls. We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base. With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years – Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- Atomic Wood Core. Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts. Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Hybrid Rocker Profile. Delivers the best of both worlds – a happy medium with a little more pop than continuous but still nice and fast on the water.